Definition of cookies
Cookies are small files or data files that are generated on the user’s computer and gather information on user preferences, while visiting a certain website, in order to recognize it as a returning user and personalize your experience and your use of the site. Widely they used to facilitate navigation (achieve more efficient operation of the website) and provide services in a personalized way.
Revocation and deleting cookies
Please note that you have the ability to configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies or to receive an onscreen notice of receipt of each cookie and then decide whether or not their implementation on your hard disk. If you change settings or delete website cookies may make it impossible to register in it, use other features that require data logging or access some sections. Also disabling certain cookies may affect the proper operation of certain sections of the website.
You can allow, learn, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer:
Para más información acerca de este apartado, puede consultar los siguientes enlaces según el navegador que utilice:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es
- Mozilla FireFox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Type of cookies used on the web
On the website of CASA TARRADELLAS the following types of cookies are used:
- Functional Cookies are used to improve the functionality of the website. These are cookies that remember the content that the user has previously viewed on your site. Using functional cookies allows us to provide content tailored to their interests and saves time by not having to re-register or re-enter your data when visiting the site or try to access certain sections.
- Own cookies: cookies are set by this website and you can only read the site itself.
- Third party cookies: They are created by third parties and can be used for certain services such as website analysis or advertising.
List of cookies used on the website
Our website uses the following cookies:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS : __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmv, __utmz. Report on the activity and use of the website by visitors.
- GOOGLE MAPS : NID, OGPC i PREF. It is identifiers and variables concerning the operation of Google maps.
- YOUTUBE : SID, LOGIN_INFO, use_hotbox, PREF, SSID, HSID, watched_video_id_list, __utma, __utmz, demographics, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE. It is identifiers and variables relating to Youtube videos.
- FACEBOOK: csm, lu, sub, p, c_user, datr, fr, s, xs, act, presence. Allow the functionality of the widget Facebook and “Like” tool.
- TWITTER: _twitter_sess, auth_token, dnt, external_referer, guest_id, lang, original_referer, remember_checked, remember_checked_on, twid, twll. Allow tweeting from the widget.